Login to ChatFortress
In this article, you will discover how to login to the ChatFortress application.
ChatFortress does not use passwords.
We use a tokenized 2FA (Two Factor Authentication) system to gain access to your account. This means to login you need to request a ONE-TIME use 6 digit code. You use this code as a one-time password to gain access to your account.
- To select email click on the “Use Email Address” button under the Phone number field.
- This will allow you to toggle between Phone Number login and Email login.
What does the Email with Code look like?
The email will have the subject line: "Your ChatFortress code". The email is FROM: [email protected]
This is the system email used by ChatFortress for all email communication, you should whitelist this email if you are using email notifications.
If you have not received the email within 1 minute check your SPAM or JUNK folder.
- Your access code is one-time use only.
- You should receive your code within 30 seconds.
- The Access code expires within 2 minutes.