How to uninstall the O365 reporting button
If the reporting button is working unexpectedly or doesn't work at all, a possible solution is to reinstall it. There are several possible reasons for the reporting button to work unexpectedly, including a missed O365 integration or reporting button installation step, network error during the configuration, etc. Before reinstalling, please check out OWA Reporting Button FAQ, as it might have a quicker and less intrusive solution.
To uninstall the reporting button:
- Remove the Report phishing app from the Microsoft 365 admin center.
- As an O365 global admin, navigate to https://admin.microsoft.com/adminportal.
- Open the left menu and click Settings > Integrated Apps.
- In the Integrated apps page, click the Report phishing app and then click Remove app.
- Remove the Report phishing add-on from the Exchange admin center.
- As an O365 global admin, navigate to https://admin.exchange.microsoft.com/ (make sure to enable third-party cookies if having trouble viewing).
- Go to Organization > Add-ins.
- Select the Report phishing add-on by IRONSCALES and click the Delete button.
- If you uninstalled the add-on in order to fix an issue with it, you can reinstall it at this time, as explained in Office 365 Add-on (OWA Reporting Button) Installation Guide.