I can’t see the Report as Phishing add-in in the Outlook Client.
When you log in to your Outlook web client, the IRONSCALES add-in appears, however, the add-in does not appear in the Outlook client.
Solution 1 - Microsoft’s Connected Experiences is disabled.
- Open your Outlook client.
- Go to File → Options → Trust Center → Trust Center Settings
- Click on Privacy Options → PrivacySettings → (tick) to enable optional connected experiences.
It is recommended to use policy settings to manage privacy controls for Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise, learn more here.
Solution 2 - The end-users reading pane might be disabled.
By default, the Outlook reading pane is set as active to the right of each end-user’s mailbox. Setting the reading pane to “Off” will hide the Report as Phishing add-in from Outlook’s main screen. The add-in will still appear when the end-user reads their messages in a new window.
- Open your Outlook client
- Click on the “view” tab in the navigation pane
- Choose Reading Pane.
- Set the value to Right / Bottom.
Please note, by default, Outlook shows the Reading pane to the right of the folders and messages. If this option is marked as “Off”, our add-in will appear only if the end-user opens the message in a new window (double-click action)
Solution 3 - Customize The Ribbon.
- Open the Outlook client
- Right-click on the Outlook ribbon > Customize the Ribbon…
- Search for the IRONSCALES add-in in all the sub-folders.
- Move the IRONSCALES add-in to the Home (Mail) folder – Click here for a demonstration.
- Click OK.
Still need help? Please send us an email at [email protected] and we will gladly assist you.